Certifying your home health coding proficiency is an important step in your career as a home health coder. It’s tangible validation of your education and expertise, empowering you to rise in your profession and demonstrate your leadership in the field.
WellSky’s (formerly Fazzi’s) BCHH-C Certification covers the four domains of coding competency — coding, regulatory, health information documentation, and OASIS. Through eight learning modules, our coding experts will use these domains to guide you through coding application in realistic home health scenarios.
Each interactive learning module features a combination of presentation videos, practice activities, and discussion with course colleagues. WellSky’s affordable, comprehensive, and remote course is a convenient way to earn your certification.
With WellSky’s BCHH-C bundle, you’ll receive:
- Access to gold-standard, online preparation lessons
- Access to a 100-question, online proctored certification examination (1 Exam Attempt)
- A printed OASIS-D1 Field Guide
A NOTE ABOUT THE CODE BOOK: We will be mailing out bonus OASIS-D Field Guides to all participants. You do not need this for the course, but may bring it to help you with the OASIS segments of the BCHH-C exam. Course participants will need a current ICD-10-CM Home Health & Hospice code book to participate in the course and exam. You can purchase this through Decision Health or Optum.
You have one year from your date of purchase to complete the course and schedule your exam.
Although there are no prerequisites our BCHH-C Course is not a beginner course. Some introductory coding exposure (medical coding & billing program) along with the following is suggested:
Clinical Background (not required).
- Understanding of medical terms and anatomy and physiology (A&P).
- Understanding of home health (including eligibility).
- Good critical thinking and logic skills.
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://learning.wellsky.com