Home Care and Hospice Case Management Bundle
Fazzi’s online Case
Management Certification Preparation Course for home health and hospice is
designed to assist participants in successfully achieving our industry’s only Case
Management Credentials, the Certified Home Health Case Manager (CHHCM) and the
Certified Hospice Case Manager (CHCM).
Module topics include:• Module 1: Management of Chronic Diseases Combines Quality Problems with Cost Problems
• Module 2: Reimbursement and Regulations
• Module 3: 21st Century Case Management
• Module 4: What Data? Measures of Success for Case Managers Home Health and Hospice
• Module 5: Professional Clinicians and All Case Managers: Can and Must Become Competent in Completing a Data Set & Integrating Technology into Practice: A Key to Achieving Productivity
• Module 6: Clinical Effectiveness: The Role of Case Management
• Module 7: Continuum Based Cased Management
• Module 8: Patients and Families Opinions Will Matter
Home Health and Hospice Tracks:
Participants may choose either the Home Health Track or the Hospice Track – or they may do both! In addition to the modules above, each session will include additional live webinars focusing on a specific area of case management, with the opportunity for participants to ask questions. These live sessions will occur bi-weekly for both the home health and hospice tracks, with the home health specific webinars occurring weeks 1,3,5, and 7 and hospice specific webinars occurring weeks 2,4,6 and 8.
Participants in the certificate program will:
- Understand the roles of the home
health/hospice case manager from the perspectives of patients/caregivers, team members, agency
employers and payers of home health/hospice services.
the practical skills needed to provide the highest level of case management
services as cost-effectively as possible.
- Ensure that quality care is maintained or improved -- despite pressures to reduce costs.
Certified Case Management Exams
omplimentary webinars on challenging areas.c
The CHHCM exam is 75 questions and the CHCM exam is 72 questions and will be available for completion after December 1st. Participants in the course bundle may choose to complete one exam as part of their package purchase. Those wishing to take both exams can purchase the second exam for the discounted price of $100. We highly encourage those sitting for the exam to complete Fazzi’s online certification preparatory course prior to taking the exam.
Cindy is a nationally recognized leader in the home health industry, an executive and industry change agent, and the Director of Operational Consulting at Fazzi Associates. Campbell provides organizational re-design, operational process engineering, leadership mentoring and clinical modeling for home health, hospice and private duty agencies across the country.
A passionate advocate of technology integration, Campbell is an Advisory Board Member of Healthcare Unbound, the Center for Business Innovation. Cindy was the first author of the Philips National Study on the Future of Technology and Telehealth in Home Care, co-sponsored by the National Association for Homecare and Hospice (NAHC) and Fazzi Associates, Inc. She has held membership on the NAHC Board of Directors, the Executive Committee of the American Telemedicine Association’s Home Health and Remote Monitoring Special Interest Group and has chaired the Pediatric Homecare and Hospice Association of America. Campbell holds a BSN from Simmons College in Boston and lives in La Jolla, California
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://academy.fazzi.com and https://learning.wellsky.com