ICD-10-CM 2018 Coding Updates
2018 ICD-10 Updates!
It’s that time of year again! October 1st of every year the ICD-10-CM code set and guidelines are updated. This year’s changes include:
- 360 New code additions
- 142 Code deletions
- 250+ Code title revisions
Along with updates to the guidelines, such as the use of the index term “in”, there are several code revisions that impact home health.
- Recurrent C-diff
- Blindness and low vision
- Type 2 DM with ketoacidosis
- Psychoactive substance abuse in remission
- COPD sequencing
- Heart failure
- MI types
- Severity of non-pressure ulcers
Are you prepared for the coding changes in effect for services provided October 1st and later?
Join this session for an overview of all the 2018 code changes and avoid billing rejections. You’ll get all the information you need to maintain coding accuracy and proper reimbursement.
FREE BONUS: ICD-10 Updates Practice Test. Test your coders on the changes to ensure they have mastered these new skills.
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://learning.wellsky.com