ICD-10-CM 2019 Coding Updates
It’s that time of year again!
There are 473 code changes that take effect October 1st. Understanding these code changes and changes to the Coding guidelines is the only way to assure accuracy and avoid billing rejections.
This 90-minute program will prepare you for the new 2019 ICD-10-CM code set including:
• Recognizing new and revised codes,
• Understanding changes made to the guidelines, and
• Identifying when to apply these new codes for a variety of homecare payor types.
Lisa is Fazzi’s Director of Coding Quality and Education, and is also an AHIMA certified ICD-10-CM trainer. With over 15 year’s home health coding experience, Lisa brings a breadth of knowledge to her trainings. Lisa has had progressive experience in home health organizations for over 30 years and over sixteen years of experience in consulting such topics as strategic planning, organizational and operational design, workflow analysis, interim management and staff development. She has received a certificate for Home Care Coding Specialist-Diagnosis from the Board of Advanced Medical Coding and has made numerous presentations on Diagnostic Coding throughout the US.
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://academy.fazzi.com and https://learning.wellsky.com