Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are only shipping Field Guides once a month. The Field Guide not required for this course or exam.
Certifying your home health coding proficiency is an important step in your career as a home health coder. It’s tangible validation of your education and expertise, empowering you to rise in your profession and demonstrate your leadership in the field.
WellSky’s (formerly Fazzi’s) BCHH-C Certification covers the four domains of coding competency — coding, regulatory, health information documentation, and OASIS. Through eight learning modules, our coding experts will use these domains to guide you through coding application in realistic home health scenarios.
Each interactive learning module features a combination of presentation videos, practice activities, and discussion with course colleagues. WellSky’s affordable, comprehensive, and remote course is a convenient way to earn your certification.
With WellSky’s BCHH-C bundle, you’ll receive:
- Access to gold-standard, online preparation lessons
- A printed OASIS-D1 Field Guide
- Access to a 100-question, online proctored certification examination (1 Exam Attempt)
You have one year from your date of purchase to complete the course and schedule your exam.
Although there are no prerequisites our BCHH-C Course is not a beginner course. Some introductory coding exposure (medical coding & billing program) along with the following is suggested:
Clinical Background (not required).
- Understanding of medical terms and anatomy and physiology (A&P).
- Understanding of home health (including eligibility).
- Good critical thinking and logic skills.
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://academy.fazzi.com and https://learning.wellsky.com