PDGM Part 4: Preparing Your Coders for PDGM
Preparing Your Coders for PDGM (October 2, 2019)
One of the biggest changes with PDGM are the new guidelines for home health coding. In this session we review the twelve clinical subgroups and how comorbidities are impacting case mix in the PDGM. Discussion will focus on how coders can best prepare for the new model.
- Recognize the twelve clinical sub-groups and unacceptable primary codes.
- Identify common home health codes under each sub-group.
- Describe the steps to prepare coders for PDGM coding.
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://academy.fazzi.com and https://learning.wellsky.com