BCHH-C Recertification Exam
Purchase one seat of the BCHH-C Recertification Exam to be take via an online proctor. Candidates who pass this exam will be certified in ICD-10-CM for 3 years. This certification program is accredited by the NCCA.
- Domains covered: Health Information Documentation 5%, Diagnosis Coding 85%, Regulatory Compliance and Reimbursement 5%, Oasis 5%
- Full Exam: 80 questions, 5 hours
- Online proctored exam, delivered via Fazzi Learning Center
- There are no eligibility requirements for taking this exam.
- For more information, view our BCHH-C Candidate Handbook at http://www.ncbhh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/BCHH-CCandidateHandbook2.pdf
Our mission is to enhance the competency of home health and hospice professional staff coders. We do this by providing certification programs that respond to the unique skills needed by the home health and hospice professionals to improve patient care by promoting excellence in the home health and hospice industry. We do this through national programs that are recognized as the hallmark of quality. National Credentialing Board of Home of Home Health and Hospice is composed of industry representatives, representatives of the certified population, and a public member.
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://academy.fazzi.com and https://learning.wellsky.com