Road Rules for Today’s Home Health Case Management is a course designed to support, understand and meet the expectations of today’s case management in home health. Providing clinicians with the ability to stack case management skills is a differentiator, building the clinicians’ motivation, engagement and retention, all while driving better outcomes. Road Rules trainings help clinicians meet today’s challenges and build a strong foundation for practice in home health. This course has been approved for ANCC contact hours and will help prepare clinicians for the Certified Home Health Case Manager (CHHCM) certification examination.
Certification for a distinguished level of accomplishment in home health: Certified Home Health Case Manager (CHHCM)
Upon completion of the course and passing the post-test (not the exam) this course will award 6.25 contact hours.
NOTE: Price includes the course and certification exam.
Due to the pandemic and in anticipation of the release of this renewed Case Management content, The WellSky Learning Center is offering a six month grace period for certificants who will be expiring or who have already expired. If you have questions related to enrollment or certification please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
- Module 1: Context-Evolving Healthcare Delivery and Person-centered Care at Home, Driving Toward Quadruple Aim
- Module 2: Case Management Defined - Driving Value in Home Health
- Module 3: Part 1: KPI/KPB Equation
- Module 3: Part 2: KPI/KPB Equation Continued
- Module 4: Point of Care Documentation and Visit Tips
- Module 5: Tech Advancing Advocacy - Telehealth, Virtual Visits and Analytics
- Module 6 Part 1: Overview: Reimbursement and PDGM
- Module 6 Part 2: OASIS for Advocates
- Module 7 Part 1: General Overview Regulations
- Module 7 Part 2: General Overview Regulations - Home Health
- Module 8: Pulling It All Together - Care Planning
- Certification Exam
Cindy Campbell is a nationally recognized leader, speaker and management consultant to the full continuum of healthcare at home. Cindy leads a team of executives who conduct organizational design, operational improvement and clinical model advancement for Home Health, Hospice, Palliative Care and Private Duty organizations throughout the United States. She holds a proven track record of improving clinical and financial outcomes while increasing employee engagement. Cindy directs WellSky's Operational Consulting and the WellSky Total Management System, teaching executives and managers functional management methodology, targeted to the continuum of care at home. Cindy is a passionate advocate for advancing practice through innovation, increasing the integration of technology into operations and clinical practice. Cindy is a past Board Member of the National Association for Homecare & Hospice, chaired the Pediatric Homecare & Hospice Association of America and sat on the American Telemedicine Association’s Executive Committee-Homecare and Remote Monitoring Special Interest Group.
The WellSky Learning Center requires an up-to-date web browser and supports the current versions of Google Chrome
, Mozilla Firefox
or Microsoft EDGE
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://learning.wellsky.com