Road Rules for Today's Home Health and Hospice for Case Management
Due to the pandemic and in anticipation of the release of this renewed Case Management content, The WellSky Learning Center is offering a six month grace period for certificants who will be expiring or who have already expired. If you have questions related to enrollment or certification please email email@example.com with your inquiry.
- Module 1: Context-Evolving Healthcare Delivery and Person-centered Care at Home, Driving Toward Quadruple Aim
- Module 2: Case Management Defined - Driving Value in Home Health
- Module 3: Part 1: KPI/KPB Equation
- Module 3: Part 2: KPI/KPB Equation Continued
- Module 4: Point of Care Documentation and Visit Tips
- Module 5: Tech Advancing Advocacy - Telehealth, Virtual Visits and Analytics
- Module 6 Part 1: Overview: Reimbursement and PDGM
- Module 6 Part 2: OASIS for Advocates
- Module 7 Part 1: General Overview Regulations
- Module 7 Part 2: General Overview Regulations - Home Health
- Module 8: Pulling It All Together - Care Planning
- Video 1: Hospice Item Set - A Tool for Advocacy
- Video 2: Levels of Care Symptom Management Care Planning
- Video 3: CTI Eligibility/LCD's Identification of HH, Palliative, SNF, Community Patients
- Video 4: Effective Communication and Professional Boundaries
- Certification Exam
Cindy Campbell is a nationally recognized leader, speaker and management consultant to the full continuum of healthcare at home. Cindy leads a team of executives who conduct organizational design, operational improvement and clinical model advancement for Home Health, Hospice, Palliative Care and Private Duty organizations throughout the United States. She holds a proven track record of improving clinical and financial outcomes while increasing employee engagement. Cindy directs Wellsky’s Operational Consulting and the Wellsky Total Management System, teaching executives and managers functional management methodology, targeted to the continuum of care at home. Cindy is a passionate advocate for advancing practice through innovation, increasing the integration of technology into operations and clinical practice. Cindy is a past Board Member of the National Association for Homecare & Hospice, chaired the Pediatric Homecare & Hospice Association of America and sat on the American Telemedicine Association’s Executive Committee-Homecare and Remote Monitoring Special Interest Group.
Catherine Dehlin, RN, BSN, CHPN, CHCM, COQS
Catherine has 20+ years in home health and hospice settings as an RN with advancing levels of leadership, including start-up and growth of her own, very successful, hospice in Southeastern Louisiana. Her certification and specialty is in hospice operations, both clinical and financial, having received several awards and recognitions for management and operational efficiency and excellence through the years. She is a frequently requested educational presenter for state and local groups on hospice care and has extensive knowledge on clinical case management education.
- Internet Connection: 15mbs Download or Better
- Exceptions in Pop-Up Blocker for https://learning.wellsky.com
Minimum quantity for "Road Rules for Today's Home Health and Hospice for Case Management" is 1.